The Start/Finish line is located a few miles north of downtown Lincoln which has numerous lodging and dining options. We recommend The Graduate in downtown Lincoln and are securing a discounted block of rooms. More details to follow.
Pirate Cycling League is proud to welcome Graduate Lincoln as the host hotel for the 2018 Gravel Worlds. Located on the corner of 9th and P, right in the heart of the Downtown/Haymarket area of Lincoln (the site of the host hotel from years past, Holiday Inn), Graduate Lincoln is Lincoln’s first boutique hotel is uniquely designed around the history and culture of Nebraska.
THREE WAYS TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM(S):
Use this Direct Link that will allow your guests to book online on their own with your discount: Gravel Worlds Cyclists
Call the hotel at (402)-475-4011
Via the website, graduatelincoln.com. Use the Group Code to apply the discount: 180816GRAV
- Address: 141 North 9th St, Lincoln, NE 68508
- Front Desk: 402-475-4011
- The standard rate is $179/night, but the discounted rate for Gravel Worlds Cyclists is $129/night, including breakfast!
- Cut-off date when that discounted rate will expire is 7/27/2018
- Free WiFi is included for all guests of the hotel
- Graduate Lincoln has a complimentary shuttle that runs within a 2 mile radius of the hotel as well as transportation to and from the Lincoln Airport
- Double queen bedrooms and single king bedrooms area available
- 24 hour access to fitness center
Graduate Lincoln is a pet friendly hotel
- There is a full service bar and restaurant in the hotel
Un-booked rooms will be released on 7.26.18
- $10 donation per room to Randy Gibson’s Family
- Breakfast served at 4:30am on race day.